Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 24

+ Hit 40,000 words!

Yes, I'm in the home stretch now! I have 10,000 more words to write, and I think that I can make it this year! Who knows - maybe I'll pitter out, but with all the support of my friends, family and new found Wrimos, I'm feeling good about this!

Now then, as I hit the home stretch, I have a few decisions to make - am I going to keep the blog, or will I drop it now and save it for next year? After NaNo, I'll be back to gaming and Travels-blogging, which will mean less posting here. However, I wanted to keep this up to keep my half-promise to (gosh darnit I miss him) Yadin and keep writing here. No doubt I'll stop writing my stories, but I may end up too busy to keep blogging here.

So, it's up to you! If I introduced you to this blog via e-mail (my English teacher and my grandmother, for instance) then you can shoot me an e-mail with your thoughts. If you follow, you can send me an e-mail if you know where to go, or you can leave me a comment!

Well, that's it for today!

--

Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment