Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30, Odds and Ends

This won't be a very meaty post, just by the way.

Well, here I am in the last stretch of NaNoWriMo, I'm at a nice count of 56,015 words, and I'm hoping to get more done this Sunday, when I'll also be covering. Also, HELLO Travel-ites who have participated in my contest, my friend Bennett, and my English teacher (again!).

Plans for the future: Well, I'm using this blog to document my Script Frenzy (if I try) and my Camp NaNo adventures as well as my NaNo ones, so stay tuned for them.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm alive.

Character names:

Caleb Lomax Winslow will become Caleb Peter Winslow
Nikolai Jordan Brahm will become Nikolai Daniel Brahm
Bennett Hikaru Hirimoto will become Adrian Toshiaki Yamamoto
India Torie Johnson might become Delaney India Powell


-----

Dei


No comments:

Post a Comment