Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26, with a Bit of Farewell

First off, gigantic props to the folks from yesterday at the bookstore who were very supportive of me. I sprinted (and won!) my way to 48,583 words, and I feel up for more today! Yes, this means that I am in the final stretch of NaNoWriMo. All good things must end, no?

Anyhow, these are my plans for the blog:

Yes, DeidreDev's Blog will not be posted on for a long while. However, it will come back to life if I attempt Script Frenzy or Camp NaNo, and I hope to be back next year for NaNoWriMo for another fun-filled month of noveling awesomeness. Back in real life for the rest of the year, I'll answer to my real name a little more (sorry write-in groupies that I fooled you about my name :P) and get my head back in class, but I'm not finished yet, am I? NO! Of course, I still have 1,108 more words left to write, and there is a lot of editing to be done, ESPECIALLY from that 954-word sprint; that part will probably get rewritten entirely!

Here is the posting schedule for the rest of the month:

Option 1.)
I slack off and don't get anything done today, posting stays normal until I finish.

Option 2.)
11/26: I finish today and post this evening.
11/27-29: I might post about looking through things, or my awesome prizes.
11/30: I'll address a few final issues and get this blog closed for the season with a fresh post, as well as cover a Nov. 30th party.
12/??: Hey, I might be going to the TGIO party, and you *might* just see a little surprise from me!

Well, I'll catch up with you guys tonight or tomorrow!

-

Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment