Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baggage Claim #05 - Destiny's Travels, Valencia

Hello, travelers - I hope you enjoyed your voyage; I heard that the stormgate was flowing smoothly. If you haven't noticed, you're not in the Spiral anymore, and I've taken to buying clothes for all of you so you don't look like...well, pirates and wizards. Plus, you'd get in trouble for lugging a staff around, much more a Sparquebus or Scaramanga. Bathrooms are on the left.

(...if you don't know what I'm talking about, this post is meant for the readers who have clicked over to this blog from my base, Destiny's Travels. I blog on it about a few games that I play, and is where I am when I'm not here. However, I just put it on hiatus for November so I could focus, and flew all the readers over here. )

To my dear travelers - this blog focuses more on my IRL life and my IRL writing, and if it isn't for you, then you can refer to the posts that I've planned back on the base, though I'm sure that most of them will be lacking information. If you want to know what goes on around here, refer to the first and second posts.

So, on behalf of DeidreDev's Blog, I'd like to wish you a warm welcome, a comfortable stay, and a safe voyage back home!

---
Keep Traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment