Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Nano's Eve!

T’was the night before NaNo, and all through the world
Ghosties and goblins and writers are heard
Moaning and groaning at the frightening sight
Of blank screens and notebooks, no ideas in sight.

The Wrimos were pacing, their hearts were sinking
50,000 words? What was I thinking?
They heard the haunting “tick, tick, tick, tock" 
And picked up the stapler to throw at the clock.
Beth at OLL (take heed to the third stanza, it alone is PG13.*)

If you pay attention to every detail of my blog posts, then they'll change tomorrow. My author bio will be a GProfile, and a whole new bio itself - not the pirate that I post as currently. That's right - NaNoWriMo starts TOMORROW. (I'll be up 'fore the sun - tomorrow - bet your keyboard that tomorrow...)
If you couldn't tell, I'm a little bit hyper on Halloween candy, all two pieces. I saved the other sixty for little rewards.
I decided to post after I finish writing my daily 1,677 - and you'll all get snippets and thoughts, mainly. If I come up with a good point, then I'll post about it too.
Personally, I'm going to stay up till midnight, but I'm pretty tired from hillclimbing right now. I wanted to shout out to all my NaNoBuddies, all the wizards, pirates, and KI fans that I left behind this coming month, and everybody IRL who is supporting me and this journey. Mrs. P, thank you for the extra credit (please).
pirate hat with all me loot - shoutout to blog base!
--

The witching hour comes with the chimes for midnight.
Happy NaNo’s Eve to all, and to all a good write!


* PG13: The reason behind that, and why I might only post snippets, is because there's a chance that a few of my younger readers to be reading this from my blogging base, Destiny's Travels. Because the games are rated E10+, I had to adjust my content to fit that, and I will do so here, for the time being. Thank you for your anticipated understanding, and to all a good write.

No comments:

Post a Comment