- Writing. Writing, writing, writing! I am still debating with myself on whether or not to post my actual plot and snippets of my novel, in fear of the people I know in particular that will go to lengths to go Suck Dragon on my work. (tags: NaNo, NaNoWriMo, Writing, Quickwrite)
- Suck Dragon analogies. Suck Dragons....I heard of them in a NaNo Pep Video, and they're things that get in the way of your writing. Now, the narrator was talking plot-and-structure wise, but I stretched it to more than that - Gatorade Dragons, Router Dragons, Hate-Mail Dragons, etc (tags: see above)
- My own life. I will never, ever go into too much detail on events, but if something funny happened, I'll be sure to let you guys know! I have a few interesting stories from taking Tech Ed every third period (which is my homeroom). (tags: IRL, school, Technomancer (looong story for another post) )
- Tennis! I'm a proud tennis player, and I love to tell people about my games and adventures over the six courts that I call "moon base". I also have a lot of self-made tennis quotes and funny guides to help you play a better game - or get a better laugh. (tags: tennis)
- Mission Control - HOME
- EmCee and ElPie (M.C. - also Mission Control, L.P. - Launch pad, a computer that I *might* use) - my laptop
- Moon Base - the tennis courts
- 123 - Room 123, Tech Ed
All the people I will mention upon occasion:
- Paige, Cam(eron), Desmond, Erik - school peeps, referred to as
- Alex, Brian, Caelie, May, Emily, Ilize, AJ, Depan, Averlea - tennis dawgs
- Brian II, Wyatt - tennis coaches
- Mr. Steinbaugh - tech ed teacher
- Mrs. Peake - English teacher
- Yadin - a giant help to the promotion of this blog, and a blogger himself
- Jason - another blogger, quite a brilliant guy
- Ria and KU - Ria is a close friend of mine, and owns the website that I work on, KingsIsle Universe.
- Jordan, Lomax (Lo), Evan - all staff on KU, close friends of mine.
- All comments are moderated! Make sure that you don't leave anything rude or anything even hinting to an inappropriate topic (looking at you, school peeps) .
- Credit. My. Writing - if you use it. If you would like a snippet or a section or even one of my posts to repost, please credit me as D.S. Devereaux with a link to either the selected post or the homepage. I will be looking around for anything that's mine and not credited, and I will ask you to take it down, and publicly if I must.
- I shall NOT clean up after other blogs at this time. I have before, and I don't want to now, with so much going on.
- Please respect me and those who I mention, and their privacy. I am not giving out any ages, locations, etc.
- Enjoy the blog!
Do as I say; not as I serve.